Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship 2019 is officially opened. What are you waiting for? This is an exciting, life-transforming opportunity for every African youth.
Benefits of the Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship
This program intends to provide an intensive academic program that will enrich beneficiaries from Africa so that they can confidently pursue tertiary education and make meaningful contributions to the continent as young leaders.
Also, it will:
- Provide participants with the chance im[prove their skills
- They will receive admission to attain university education.
- They will receive financial aid and application guidance.
- Get the opportunity to network and join a network of young leaders from Africa. Following the
What is the duration of the program?
The YYAS is an eight-day program. Participating students are paired with the right mentors. The work of these mentors is to aid the applicants and advise them on the university application processes.
Who can Apply for The Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship 2019?
The Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship 2019 is opened to all African secondary students between the ages of 14-18 years. Every African student who meets the age criteria is encouraged to apply. The Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship is interested in young adults in villages and deprived communities in Africa. However, students, in general, can apply for this scholarship
2019 YYAS will be hosted in Ghana, Kenya, and Zimbabwe. This will give up to 300 students (100 per session) an opportunity in this scholarship program.
Ghana | 25 July – 01 August
Kenya | 07 August – 14 August
Zimbabwe | 18 August – 25 August
What is the Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship package?
The sponsors of the scholarship will provide a full scholarship to deserving applicants. This includes
- Tuition (Full)
- Meals and lodging costs – (Full)
- Travel grants – those who demonstrate financial need. Those who are awarded will have the cost of their roundtrip plane ticket covered.
The admissions committee in charge of the Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship gives preference students whoa re high-achievers and whose parents are in the low-income bracket (“HALI”).
What is the Yale Young African Scholars Scholarship Closing Date?
The DEADLINE IS 06 FEBRUARY 2019 at 11:59 pm EST
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY?
GOOD LUCK AND COME BACK TO SHARE YOUR
SUCCESS STORIES WITH US
2019 Blank Applications – SAMPLES*:
- 2019 Application – If applying to YYAS ONLY
- 2019 Application – If applying to YYGS ONLY
- 2019 Application – If applying to both YYGS & YYAS