Have you ever felt, someone, is not interested in your success or well being? What about those who just want you out and down for no reason?
There are many people who do not want others to be successful with whatever they are doing.
Such persons would not give you the breathing space you need to reach your God-given full potential nor allow you to achieve anything you struggle in life to do.
They are always working against you. Meeting and planning how to pull you down.
They just cannot look on unconcerned for you climb the rope of success.
They expect you to remain down there so that you would continue depending on them for survival or so that you would never get to their grade or level of accomplishment.
Which people often Pull Us Down?
Unfortunately, our closest friends and some family members are in this group of people I want to call the PHDs. thus the Pull Him Down, class.
They are always pulling you down when they realize you are climbing a good tree, they are always working against you when they realize you are going to succeed.
They see you star shining bright in the future before you know it yourself.
They set all manner of traps on your path as if you are a stubborn rat in their basement. Such people are our enemies of progress.
They are everywhere. In the homes, at school, at our workplaces, in business, in government and politics, in our communities and even in our churches and mosques.
The fact is that we cannot have everyone loving us and wishing us good should alert you not to trust everyone who smiles at you.
My prayer this day for your life my reader is that:
1. You should never be a PhD in someone’s life but rather a “PHU” Push Him Up.
2. Anyone who tries or dreams of pulling you down would not be successful with it.
3. Pull yourself up hand in hand with God and let your light shine
4. No evil person shall see your star and begin to work against your success.
5. Be the head and never be found at the bottom where your enemies want you to be
6. Don’t give up the chase until you have your dream in the hands of success right at your door sted